Team Focus: The 2027 team goal is to begin to teach advanced lacrosse skills. Coaches will continue to introduce offensive and defensive concepts that will help the team be successful during tournament play. DoCo’s priority for this age group is to develop the correct individual skills that will help players progress during their lacrosse careers.
Youth Director: Mark Leaverton
- Highlands Ranch High School Varsity Assistant
- Former Smoky Hill HS Head Coach
- Colorado High School Coach of the Year (2013 & 2002)
Paul Kim (PK)
- Highlands Ranch HS JV Head Coach
- Played at the University of New Hampshire
- Longtime DoCo youth coach
- Mike brings over 10 years of coaching experience to DoCo.
- Arapahoe High School Assistant Varsity Coach, 2004-2006
- Arapahoe High School Head JV Coach, 2009-2013
Summer 2018 Program Includes:
Days & times TBA, Practice will begin the last week of May
- Colorado Cup – June 8-10 @ Dick’s Sporting Goods Park
- Outlaws Classic – July 6-8 @ Denver, CO